Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretariat develop administrative unit to coordinate with the offices of inspectors general in the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretariat develop administrative unit to coordinate with the offices of inspectors general in the  Empty Secretariat develop administrative unit to coordinate with the offices of inspectors general in the

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Dec 2013, 2:41 pm

Secretariat develop administrative unit to coordinate with the offices of inspectors general in the ministries

31/12/2013 10:42

Formed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the new administrative unit linked to the Office of the Secretary-General would be responsible for coordination with the offices of inspectors general in the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry.

The administrative department of the Office of Information and Communication unit of government that are linked directly to the Secretary-General and the functions of coordination with the offices of inspectors general .. He is to take over the administrative officer rank of director general of the Department of this unit.

The offices of inspectors general conducts oversight and inspection, investigation and audit and performance evaluation without going into the operational aspects of the work of the ministry, as well as the obligation to take actions and measures to prevent acts of waste, fraud and abuse of power and violation of the rules of law and to prevent their occurrence.

It is worth mentioning that the structure of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers comprising the Department of auditing and internal controls associated with this circle and the Secretary-General immediately.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 10:13 pm