Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Construction confirms the accession of Turkmen and Yezidis to him and accuses the coalition of ages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Construction confirms the accession of Turkmen and Yezidis to him and accuses the coalition of ages  Empty Construction confirms the accession of Turkmen and Yezidis to him and accuses the coalition of ages

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Sep 2018, 2:27 am

Construction confirms the accession of Turkmen and Yezidis to him and accuses the coalition of ages procrastination to delay the formation of the government

20:05 - 03/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The coalition of construction, on Monday, the accession of a large part of the components of Turkmen and Yazidi within the alliance to form the largest bloc, while accused the Coalition of Reform and Reconstruction procrastination to delay the formation of the government.
    A member of the coalition, Amer al-Fayez said in a statement to / information /, that "a large part of the components Turkmen and Yazidi joined the coalition of construction formed by the rule of law and conquest and a large number of victory and some Sunni forces to form the largest bloc," pointing out that "the construction will be the closest To form the largest bloc of the axis of reform and reconstruction, as well as obtaining 153 signatures alive. "
    He added that "the alliance of reform and reconstruction, which is formed by others and part of the victory and wisdom and patriotism seeks to delay the formation of the government by dragging him to go to the Federal Court to explain the formation of the largest bloc," explaining that "construction is the most numerous coalition within the House until now." T

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 11:03 pm