Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Health: Five martyrs and 68 wounded the outcome of the events of the demonstrations in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Health: Five martyrs and 68 wounded the outcome of the events of the demonstrations in Basra Empty Health: Five martyrs and 68 wounded the outcome of the events of the demonstrations in Basra

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:03 am

Health: Five martyrs and 68 wounded the outcome of the events of the demonstrations in Basra
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... The Ministry of Health announced that the outcome of the events of popular demonstrations in the province of Basra hit 68 wounded, including 41 civilians and 27 of the security forces, with 5 martyrs of the demonstrators.
    The ministry spokesman Saif Al-Bader said in a statement received by "Iraq News" that "the ministry to continue with the health of Basra to follow up the health conditions and the provision of medical and health services for any incidents during the demonstrations and provided with all their needs of medicines and blood bags and medical supplies, There is no shortage of medicines and medical supplies. "
    He added that "all the cadres of the ministry is exhausted to provide all services and follow-up from the center of the ministry with the Department of Health Basrah."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:18 am