Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

War: Omar Halboussi seven years more than the life of the speaker of parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

War: Omar Halboussi seven years more than the life of the speaker of parliament Empty War: Omar Halboussi seven years more than the life of the speaker of parliament

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:29 am

War: Omar Halboussi seven years more than the life of the speaker of parliament   

09:54 - 16/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The legal expert Tariq Harb, on Sunday, the absence of a legal violation of the choice of the Speaker of the House of Representatives under the age of 40 years, noting that the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halabusi more than seven years of life required by law.
    "The Constitution set the age of 40 years for the President of the Republic in accordance with Article (68) of the Constitution, while the 35 years of the presidency of the Council of Ministers in accordance with Article (77) paragraph I," noting that "the law of elections to the Council of Representatives decided Thirty years for the deputy. "
    He added that "the constitution did not specify the age of the Speaker of the House of Representatives as defined by the President of the Republic and the age of Prime Minister and ministers," noting that "Article (55) of the Constitution decided to elect the Speaker of the House of Representatives and only two Vice-President and two of the members of the House of Representatives."
    He continued, "As for what is stated in Article (138) of the Constitution, it specified the conditions of the Presidency Council and not the President and members of the House of Representatives as the Presidency Council something and the House of Representatives something else," noting that "Omar, the new Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi approved the Constitution and the law, Seven years more than the required age because he was born in 1981 and required only 30 years. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:18 am