Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal representative's Omar Parliament will only end in 16/6 and possible to continue to convene the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal representative's Omar Parliament will only end in 16/6 and possible to continue to convene the Empty Legal representative's Omar Parliament will only end in 16/6 and possible to continue to convene the

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Mar 2014, 9:16 am

Legal representative's Omar Parliament will only end in 16/6 and possible to continue to convene the Council for adoption of the budget

By khabaar khaba since 6 hours 12 minutes

Brother Sam and Mullah

Between the head of the parliamentary legal committee Khaled Omar Huani that Parliament does not end, but in 16/6 and after the election as possible to continue to convene the Council, while approving the budget.

He Huani in a statement singled out by the reporter Agency for News News (et) that he is constitutionally non-adoption of the budget does not preclude going to elections if Congress approved the budget or not approved, explaining possible postponement of the budget to the next session for discussion and approval, especially as the age of the parliament does not end But in the 16/6 and after the elections possible that the board continues to take place until the adoption of the budget.

The head of the parliamentary legal that the opinion of the Federal Court ruled that the first session of the House of Representatives 14/6 and the deadline ends the current parliament, noting that failure to approve the budget, do not be a hindrance legal and constitutional front hold elections on schedule and possible elections not approving the budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 1:18 pm