Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US-China trade war threatens oil demand in 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US-China trade war threatens oil demand in 2019 Empty US-China trade war threatens oil demand in 2019

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Sep 2018, 2:48 am

US-China trade war threatens oil demand in 2019

US-China trade war threatens oil demand in 2019 10251

US sanctions on Iran will lead to a severe shortage of world oil supplies by the end of the year, but there is a threat to global demand in 2019 of the US-China trade war, the head of Asia's oil trading department told BP.
    "We are moving to the worst part of 2018," Janet Koon told Reuters. "Re-imposing sanctions on Iran is the key factor, as the market will be severely shaken from now until the end of the year."
    A senior Iranian official said on Monday that Saudi Arabia and Russia would not inject large additional oil into the market due to lack of production capacity and expected prices to rise more likely.
    Venezuela's output is exacerbated by sanctions, while delays in Nigeria and Libya lead to more supplies, Kong said, as Brent finds support above $ 80 a barrel.
    "The fundamentals of the market in the short term seem to be very supportive of the price hikes and positive because of the supply shocks, but over time, when the supply recovers and the demand shock becomes clearer, the market will embark on another round of rebalancing next year," she said.
    The world's two largest economies, China and the United States, have imposed tariffs on one another's imports into a rising trade war that has shaken world markets and raised fears of a slowdown in world economies and demand for commodities next year.
    "For 2019, I fear the impact of the US-China trade war, which is slowly emerging.
    "The impact of the commercial war has not really shown the data anywhere, but it will gradually emerge over time. So the shock of supply is very sharp and immediate, while the impact of the trade war is slowly rising. "
    Analysts and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) expect global GDP to fall by between 0.5 percent and 1 percent next year, she said.
    The International Energy Agency said in its monthly oil report that global oil demand will exceed 100 million barrels per day next year, although the crisis of emerging markets and trade disputes may suffer from this figure.
    "Trump's management wants to protect intellectual property rights ... to reduce the support of Chinese state-owned enterprises and open the market to all companies, which in my view is difficult to be approved by the Chinese government," Kong said.
    "So it is very likely that this war will last for a long time."

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm