Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi: This is what the parliament will focus on in its new session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halabousi: This is what the parliament will focus on in its new session Empty Halabousi: This is what the parliament will focus on in its new session

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Sep 2018, 7:17 am

Halabousi: This is what the parliament will focus on in its new session

13:49 - 30/09/20180

The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi, on Sunday, that the Parliament will focus in its new session on strengthening the oversight work through the activation of resolutions and legislation that eliminate corruption, stressing the need to resolve the files of the presidency of the Republic and the ministers within the constitutional timing.

"The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Al Halbusi received in his official office today, former Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim Jubouri, during the meeting reviewed the legislative and supervisory role of the Council, and the legislation and laws that need to be approved during the next phase, All means and mechanisms have been discussed to overcome the obstacles facing the work of Parliament and its committees. "

The statement said Halabousi said that "the parliament will focus during its new session on strengthening the control work through the activation of resolutions and legislation that eliminate corruption, and to support the building of the state and its institutions."

He added that "the current stage requires the resolution of the files of the presidency of the Republic and the ministers within the timing of the constitutional; through the concerted efforts of all political parties, and access to a consensus vision on these two files," stressing the importance of the use of political expertise to sustain the work of Parliament and strengthen cooperation with the executive authorities, And to serve the aspirations of the Iraqi people. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:00 am