Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources: President of the Republic to visit Iran early next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources: President of the Republic to visit Iran early next week Empty Sources: President of the Republic to visit Iran early next week

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Nov 2018, 2:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sources: President of the Republic to visit Iran early next week

Iranian sources said that Iraqi President Barham Salih will visit Tehran early next week at the head of a large ministerial delegation.
    "The Iraqi president will accompany some ministers and members of the new Iraqi government, including Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali al-Hakim, to Tehran," the official Tabanak news agency quoted informed sources as saying.
    Iranian Vice President Izhak Jahangiri had invited Iraqi President Barham Salih to visit Tehran during his 40th visit to Iraq on October 30.
    On Monday, the Iraqi president arrived in Abu Dhabi for an official visit to the United Arab Emirates.
    The visit comes within the framework of President Barham Saleh's visit to the Gulf, where Saleh had concluded an official visit to Kuwait this morning, during which he met with Emir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 12:07 pm