Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A threat to reveal what is going on in the scenes of the Iraqi street on the resolution of the remai

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A threat to reveal what is going on in the scenes of the Iraqi street on the resolution of the remai Empty A threat to reveal what is going on in the scenes of the Iraqi street on the resolution of the remai

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Nov 2018, 3:06 am

A threat to reveal what is going on in the scenes of the Iraqi street on the resolution of the remaining ministries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

, said the prime minister Arab newspaper, said Adel Abdul Mahdi called on the political blocs to stop political blackmail on the resolution of the remaining ministries, while suggesting that the government threatened to reveal what is going on in the scenes of the Iraqi street about it. 

The newspaper quoted an official source as saying that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi is conducting negotiations with the main blocs in parliament, and he asked them to stop the pressure and political blackmail," adding that "the government threatened to reveal to the Iraqi street what is happening and going on in the backstage."

He added that "some blocs did not take those threats seriously," explaining that "the prime minister has replacements from his ministers who were given confidence or eight who have not been given confidence in parliament." 

The spokesman for the coalition of state law, Abbas al-Musawi , said on Friday that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi resolved 70% of the remaining ministries, and likely to submit to the House of Representatives next week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:37 pm