Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar explains the reasons for the delay in the reopening of the Qaim border post with Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar explains the reasons for the delay in the reopening of the Qaim border post with Syria Empty Anbar explains the reasons for the delay in the reopening of the Qaim border post with Syria

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:29 pm

Anbar explains the reasons for the delay in the reopening of the Qaim border post with Syria

13:55 - 17/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Anbar 
    province council on Monday clarified the reasons for the reopening of Al-Qaim border post with Syria in the western part of the province. 
    Council member Farhan Mohammed al-Dulaimi said in a statement that the delay in the reopening of al-Qaim border port with Syria is due to the unstable security situation inside Syrian territory, with the presence of cells in the desert areas close to the Iraqi-Syrian border. 
    "The security situation in all the cities of Anbar is very stable and we are waiting for the measures taken by the Syrian side in securing the port," he said, pointing out that "the percentage of destruction in the port of Qaim border with Syria is large, which requires monitoring funds for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the port. 
    He explained that "great efforts are being made to eliminate guerrilla cells [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Criminal offenses in the western areas to prevent any security breach prior to the reopening of the port. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:25 am