Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rasheed Bank: We will support the credit for the construction of the housing unit investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rasheed Bank: We will support the credit for the construction of the housing unit investment Empty Rasheed Bank: We will support the credit for the construction of the housing unit investment

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Feb 2014, 7:23 am

Rasheed Bank: We will support the credit for the construction of the housing unit investment

02/01/14 / Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: Rasheed Bank announced a new plan to deliver an advance percent salary for employees in advance through the delivery to be completed if the investment return for guarantees to deliver the housing unit for the employee who wants.

The director of the Rasheed Bank Kazim Mohammed fistula during a conference attended by "tomorrow Press", was held today at the Mansour Melia Hotel, said, "This plan came in cooperation with the National Investment Authority and the federal government to ensure that the creation of inflation in real estate prices in Baghdad," adding that "this plan will include desiring the residential units in the complex Basmaja national parks and similar to him. "

He stressed that "the bank will begin across its branches this year to work on the granting of advances for those wishing to obtain housing units."

He added fistula, "This plan is designed to prevent inflation on the one hand in real estate prices, in addition to helping the Iraqi family in the provision of housing unit in addition to the success of the national housing projects."

It is noteworthy that there are many initiatives to solve the housing crisis in Iraq, including the launch of the prime minister's initiative distribution of lands that have already been in a number of provinces and is continuing, according to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:53 am