Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament plans to open oil licensing files and reveals 100 thousand foreign workers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament plans to open oil licensing files and reveals 100 thousand foreign workers Empty Parliament plans to open oil licensing files and reveals 100 thousand foreign workers

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Dec 2018, 3:32 pm

Parliament plans to open oil licensing files and reveals 100 thousand foreign workers

19:16 - 03/12/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / special ... 
    The Committee on oil and energy parliamentary, on Monday, its intention to open the files of licensing rounds and companies of the Ministry of Oil after receiving information and files of corruption on them, revealing the presence of more than 100 thousand foreign workers working oil companies won licensing rounds. 
    Committee member Zahra al-Bajari said that "the parliamentary energy committee is determined after the completion of the election of the president and the deputy and the decision to open the files of oil licensing rounds and reviewed the paragraphs of the contracts they contain and the extent of commitment of companies contracts decisions." 
    She added that "the Commission received many corruption files belonging to the work of oil companies winning licensing rounds and companies belonging to the Ministry and the manipulation found in them." 
    Al-Bijari explained that "the Office of Security Permits in Basra informed her of the presence of more than 100 thousand foreign workers working within the companies winning licensing rounds within the country as a tourist and signed a contract working with these companies."

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:15 pm