Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for: budget Nineveh 11% and the amounts of the Kuwait Conference is still unknown

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for: budget Nineveh 11% and the amounts of the Kuwait Conference is still unknown Empty Deputy for: budget Nineveh 11% and the amounts of the Kuwait Conference is still unknown

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:08 am

Deputy for: budget Nineveh 11% and the amounts of the Kuwait Conference is still unknown

08:50 - 22/01/2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Nineveh province has received 11% of the budget in 2019, but there are claims to increase by 2%, stressing that the funds of the Kuwait Conference is still unknown and the government to clarify them for the purpose of reconstruction of the destroyed areas.
    "Nineveh's share of the 2019 budget was 11 percent, but there is a tendency to add 2 percent to 13 percent," he said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. "Nineveh deputies demanded this increase to rebuild the province and rebuild the destroyed infrastructure."
    He added that "the funds of the Kuwait conference did not add anything to the budget of Nineveh, where the budget was calculated on the price of a barrel of oil, away from the amounts of the Kuwait Conference," noting that "Nineveh and other provinces did not seek any translation of what was adopted at the Kuwait Conference, where the subject is still ink on paper , As it is best that the provinces to create the appropriate ground for projects implemented funds of the Kuwait Conference.
    He called on the central government to "clarify the outcome of the Kuwait conference, and the amounts received by the government from donor countries, and the mechanism to start the reconstruction process." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:09 pm