Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Petrofac is charged with paying bribes for 11 oil contracts in Iraq and elsewhere

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Petrofac is charged with paying bribes for 11 oil contracts in Iraq and elsewhere Empty Petrofac is charged with paying bribes for 11 oil contracts in Iraq and elsewhere

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Feb 2019, 6:01 pm

Petrofac is charged with paying bribes for 11 oil contracts in Iraq and elsewhere

15:59 - 09/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / translation ... 
    A report by the Office of the British anti - fraud, said investigations are still underway in cases involving a company 's oil Petrofac and its branches in the Middle East , where he has been to the former head of sales department David Lukin charges relating to the payment of 11 bribe to get oil contracts in Iraq and Saudi Arabia. 
    "The bribery charges are in violation of the first and second paragraph of the UK's Anti-Bribery Act 2010, where the trial at the Westminster Court is connected to crimes related to bribery and corrupt offers for contracts in Iraq worth $ 730 million," the office said in a report on its website. $ 3.5 billion in Saudi Arabia. "
    "With regard to Iraq, the company has paid about $ 2.2 million to two agents to obtain a contract worth $ 329.7 million of contracts for engineering, procurement and construction in the first phase of the project of the field of oil field in Iraq in February 2012." 
    "The company also paid $ 4 million in bribes to get extensions to a contract related to operation and maintenance in the FAO plant project for the years 2013, 2014 and 2015, worth approximately US $ 400 million for Petrofac." 
    "Investigations by the Fraud Office on those contracts in Iraq and Saudi Arabia are continuing and David Lukin will be sentenced later," the report said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 10:44 pm