Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Demonstration in front of the White House against Trump declaration of emergency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Demonstration in front of the White House against Trump declaration of emergency Empty Demonstration in front of the White House against Trump declaration of emergency

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Feb 2019, 2:03 am

Demonstration in front of the White House against Trump declaration of emergency
    Demonstration in front of the White House against Trump declaration of emergency Irq_218138235_1550558863
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Opponents of US President Donald Trump rallied in front of the White House in protest at a national state of emergency in an effort to circumvent Congress's refusal to finance the construction of a border wall at the border with Mexico.
    Protesters held banners reading: "Trump is violating the constitution" and "We do not want a king to rule us."
    "The president is violating all the rules in order to achieve his goals," said Sam Crock, a 65-year-old demonstrator with a sign that describes Trump as a dictator.
    Attorney Allison Fultz, 55, said Trump "created a crisis" after Congressional Democrats refused to approve Trump's funding for the construction of the wall, saying he "behaves like a child ... and so is democracy."
    Last Friday, the US president announced a state of emergency after Congress refused to use the Pentagon's budget to build the wall, which Trump believes will prevent Latin American immigrants from flowing into his country.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=114054

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:54 pm