Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"We will meet Abdul-Mahdi tomorrow to discuss our demands

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"We will meet Abdul-Mahdi tomorrow to discuss our demands Empty "We will meet Abdul-Mahdi tomorrow to discuss our demands

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:18 am

"We will meet Abdul-Mahdi tomorrow to discuss our demands

11:11 - 19/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Sudanese Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi has sent Health Minister Alaa Alwan as his envoy to receive the teachers 'demands paper, the head of the Sudanese Teachers' Union said on Tuesday. Branch of the union in Rusafa to retire.
    "The Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, sent yesterday evening to the headquarters of the union and Minister of Health Alaa Alwan, a personal envoy was discussed the demands of teachers, where he was handed over to those demands."
    "We have agreed to meet with Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to discuss the demands of strikers from the teachers of Iraq, it was agreed to determine on Wednesday in the Office of the Prime Minister," adding that "the demands are not related to the government but four quarters are the government Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Education and Parliament."
    On the other hand, al-Sudani denied "the rumor that social networking sites deal with the referral of the head of the Rusafa branch for retirement." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:25 pm