Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi calling for the preservation of victory: We will chase the feathers everywhere

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halabousi calling for the preservation of victory: We will chase the feathers everywhere Empty Halabousi calling for the preservation of victory: We will chase the feathers everywhere

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Feb 2019, 6:14 am

Halabousi calling for the preservation of victory: We will chase the feathers everywhere

13:20 - 26/02/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi called on Tuesday for the necessity of joining together to preserve the victory against the criminal organization of "calling", stressing that the criminals will be prosecuted legally, judicially and everywhere.
    A statement from the office of Halaboussi received a copy of it that "Halabousi received a delegation from the province of Najaf from the families of those killed in the terrorist crime near Lake Tharthar, which led to the death of a number of fishermen by the elements calling the terrorist."
    "The repetition of such terrorist crimes, which cause civilian casualties, is aimed at undermining the stability and civil peace of the country," the statement quoted Halbusi as saying.
    The Speaker of the Parliament that "calling for criminal organization and target everyone without exception. Pointing out that criminals will be prosecuted legally and judicially and everywhere. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:50 pm