Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi's policy in contact with the British Foreign Office: our priorities openness to the neig

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi's policy in contact with the British Foreign Office: our priorities openness to the neig Empty Abdul-Mahdi's policy in contact with the British Foreign Office: our priorities openness to the neig

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Mar 2019, 2:20 pm

[size=32]
    Abdul-Mahdi's policy in contact with the British Foreign Office: our priorities openness to the neighborhood[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

[Asharq Al-Awsat] Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi received a telephone call from British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt in which he affirmed the support of the Iraqi government and its efforts to consolidate security and stability and strengthen Iraq's status in its Arab, regional and international environment.
    The Prime Minister stressed Iraq's keenness to develop relations with Britain and continue cooperation in the fight against terrorism and achieve stability and economic prosperity.
    He added that the Iraqi government places priority on opening neighboring countries and establishing a network of relations to serve the security, stability and development of the peoples of the region, where we recently received officials from neighboring countries, including the Iranian president and the Saudi minister of trade.
    On the position of the presence of coalition forces in Iraq, the Prime Minister stressed the government's appreciation of its role in combating terrorism and providing training and advice, and that it exists at the invitation of the Iraqi government and move with its consent and that there is no foreign military bases and there is no other targets for these forces only to fight and encourage the training of Iraqi forces, A democratic state with multiple views and positions on various issues of interest to the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:02 pm