Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Municipality of Baghdad declares its intention to set up 26 giant television screen and two screens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Municipality of Baghdad declares its intention to set up 26 giant television screen and two screens  Empty Municipality of Baghdad declares its intention to set up 26 giant television screen and two screens

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Mar 2014, 10:29 am

Municipality of Baghdad declares its intention to set up 26 giant television screen and two screens are the largest of their kind in the region

Monday, 10 March 2014 12:22

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    Announced the Municipality of Baghdad, on Monday, its intention to set up 26 new giant television screen in a number of areas of the capital very modern technical specifications, as indicated monument Hastan in Rusafa the biggest of their kind in Iraq and the region.

Amin said Baghdad Naim Abaub in a statement received "Alsumaria News" n a copy of it, that "the Baghdad Municipality plans to set up 24 giant television screen with an area of ​​50 m 2 and by two screens within the borders of each municipal district and a world-class, the latest of its kind."

"The Secretariat will also erect giant screens with an area of ​​100 m 2 Karkh side of the first and the other in Rusafa," pointing out that "the two screens stages will be the largest of their kind in Iraq and the region."

He explained that "these screens will be displayed from which ads to raise awareness of the municipal and guidance and instructions faithfully Baghdad, especially those related side service and projects that are being implemented as well as show the most important political and economic events and sports through a live television broadcast as well as offer programs and films in the national and religious occasions."

It is noteworthy that the Municipality of Baghdad erected during the past months, seven giant screens in different parts of the capital, where the job has chosen squares frequented by many citizens as a place suitable for these screens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:44 pm