Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US forces increase security measures around the headquarters of Iraq Tuesday, April 9 - + Search Big

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US forces increase security measures around the headquarters of Iraq Tuesday, April 9 - + Search Big Empty US forces increase security measures around the headquarters of Iraq Tuesday, April 9 - + Search Big

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Apr 2019, 6:51 am

US forces increase security measures around the headquarters of Iraq

Tuesday, April 9
    -+

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

) - US forces are stepping up security measures around their headquarters in Iraq , a security source said on Tuesday, while there was no threat to US forces in Iraq. 

The new Arab newspaper quoted the source as saying that "any escalation between Washington and Tehran will find resonance in Baghdad , " noting that " the US forces stationed in bases and camps in Anbar, Baghdad and Salah al - Din has to step up actions taken on the headquarters of its soldiers and emplacements combat helicopters and mechanisms its subsidiaries."

The source added that "surveillance aircraft are flying in the vicinity of the US military presence despite the presence and spread of procedures around these headquarters," adding that "there is nothing to link him to this alert only the American announcement of the inclusion of the Revolutionary Guards on the list of terrorism." 

The source ruled that "there is a threat to US forces in Iraq," pointing out that "any such targeting means the transition from the cold war between Americans and Iranians to the actual fighting, and Iraq is the territory of the President," he said. 

A military source said on March 25 that US forces had taken a new package of measures in the vicinity of its headquarters in Iraq, while noting that it had warned to kill anyone approaching those premises.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:28 pm