Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An exhibition of old newspapers in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An exhibition of old newspapers in Baghdad Empty An exhibition of old newspapers in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Apr 2019, 3:16 pm

24/04/2019  19
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=30]+[/size]
    [size=30]=[/size]
    [size=30]-[/size]

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - An exhibition of old newspapers that contains newspapers founded in Iraq decades ago opened in Baghdad on Wednesday, 24/4/2019.
    Sabah Al-Saadi, owner of the exhibition said in a press statement that the exhibition contains a number of Iraqi newspapers since it was founded, which was collected and kept for documenting and publishing this exhibition and providing an opportunity to see it by the current generation of journalists about the method of publishing previously and A document that can be relied on and maintained, contrary to what we are witnessing today from the proliferation of websites.
    Al-Saadi pointed out that the exhibition contains copies of Al-Zawra newspaper, the first newspaper established in 1869, where this history is the beginning of the emergence of the press in Iraq in addition to rare newspapers issued in a short time such as Al-Fath newspaper Sheikh Jalaluddin Hanafi Imam and preacher of the Mosque of Caliphs in Baghdad and issued decades ago A long time of the last century and the Sun newspaper of the poet Nazim heavenly and issued under the Iraqi President Abdul Karim Qasim.
    Al-Saadi added that the opening of this exhibition was preceded by the collection and documentation of the old Iraqi newspapers, which lasted for 20 years, pointing out that the exhibition is an archive not supported by any party, but is self-reliance by me and serves the current generation and anyone looking for sources to confirm his research and study and to preserve the heritage of the press The old Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:21 pm