Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Building Coalition The Federal Court is responsible for the replacement of deputies in parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Building Coalition The Federal Court is responsible for the replacement of deputies in parliament Empty Building Coalition The Federal Court is responsible for the replacement of deputies in parliament

Post by Rocky Fri 31 May 2019, 6:46 am

Building Coalition The Federal Court is responsible for the replacement of deputies in parliament
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]7 Minutes ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The Federal Building Coalition charged the Federal Court with the responsibility of replacing fourteen deputies with the House of Representatives.
    The MP for the alliance Fadhl al-Fatlawi in a statement that the process of replacing the deputies after a year on the age of the government is dangerous and affects significantly on the political process, indicating that some of the political blocs will leave the parliamentary work and preoccupied with the issue of replacement and negotiate the names of new members.
    He stressed that the Federal Court bears full responsibility for the failure to audit the votes of new deputies, pointing out that it placed itself very embarrassed as it ratified all the names of deputies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:33 am