Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament: 28 deputies will be replaced according to the decision of the Federal Court

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliament: 28 deputies will be replaced according to the decision of the Federal Court Empty Parliament: 28 deputies will be replaced according to the decision of the Federal Court

Post by wciappetta Sun 05 Jul 2015, 8:38 am

Parliament: 28 deputies will be replaced according to the decision of the Federal Court

7/5/15

BAGHDAD / ... A member of the parliamentary legal committee MP Salim Chawki, Sunday, the inclusion of 28 members in the House of Representatives of the Federal Court's decision to replace the members, while pointing out that the House of Representatives binding decisions of the Court.

He said Shawki's "Eye Iraq News", (28) members of parliament from different political blocs Sabdlon deputies and others, according to the decision of the Federal Court and the Manst in Article 94 of the Iraqi Constitution.

"The" provisions of the Federal Court are binding for all authorities, including the House of Representatives, as he emphasized that the Federal Court overturned the membership of any deputy arrived incorrectly to the Iraqi parliament. "

"The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri and some time ago pointed to MP if they did not submit his appeal within one month of membership is right for some, the House of Representatives has no right after the submission of his appeal," adding that the Federal Court rejected the foregoing by al-Jubouri confirmed the revocation of the membership of illegal Representatives ".

He said the "House of Representatives passed a law was unsuccessful join as long as the replacement of members of the Federal Court's decisions are binding on all authorities."
    He said Shawki that "the House of Representatives who will replace who will be replaced are also perform section and then direct their jobs in Parliament, pointing out that not one has the right to object to the provisions of the Federal Court" .anthy 4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:48 am