Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Nasr shows the truth of his meeting with the law and wisdom to go to the opposition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Nasr shows the truth of his meeting with the law and wisdom to go to the opposition Empty Al-Nasr shows the truth of his meeting with the law and wisdom to go to the opposition

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jun 2019, 7:01 am

Al-Nasr shows the truth of his meeting with the law and wisdom to go to the opposition

14:30 - 15/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , Saturday, 
    denied [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] news that a meeting with the coalition of state law and the wisdom stream in the evening to discuss the option of the opposition. 
    A spokesman for the coalition MP Falah al-Khafaji said in a statement to the information that "there is no truth to the news that there was a meeting between the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the rule of law and the wisdom stream in the evening to discuss the option of going to the opposition." 
    Al-Khafaji said that "this meeting will be held next week." 
    The MP for the coalition Nada Shaker said in a statement earlier to the / information /, that the coalition will announce in the coming hours go to the opposition. Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:35 am