Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for wisdom: Our aim of the opposition is to control the government and wage war on corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for wisdom: Our aim of the opposition is to control the government and wage war on corruption Empty Deputy for wisdom: Our aim of the opposition is to control the government and wage war on corruption

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jun 2019, 7:57 am

Deputy for wisdom: Our aim of the opposition is to control the government and wage war on corruption

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP for the Bloc wisdom [url=https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/t/74500/%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%86 %D9%81%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85]Hassan The support[/url] : "The opposition ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) will be in order to control the government 's political performance and wage war on corruption, and aims to bring down the regime." 

He said in a press statement: "The defense will be during the next phase of the Iraqi people in the first place and our political platform," noting: "The political process began today in the recovery of the existence of pro-government and other opposition blocs, not everyone involved in the government." 

He added: "The stream of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did not resort to the opposition at the beginning of the formation of the government with the slogans resonant heard about the end of the elections with the ministries of technocrats and the provision of services," noting that "the bloc had gone earlier to the opposition to the criticism that it is against reform and choose the right person In the right place ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Parliamentary [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] announced on Monday its official transformation to the opposition within the House of Representatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:43 pm