Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary energy: files of corruption Oil licensing rounds need to host the oil minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary energy: files of corruption Oil licensing rounds need to host the oil minister Empty Parliamentary energy: files of corruption Oil licensing rounds need to host the oil minister

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jun 2019, 9:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Parliamentary energy: files of corruption Oil licensing rounds need to host the oil minister
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] June 18, 2019 - [/ltr]

[size]
      BAGHDAD: Sumer News The head of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary Hibet Halbusi on Tuesday, that there are several files of corruption before the Committee, especially contracts for licensing rounds of oil, adding that those files need to host the Minister of Oil Thamer Ghadhban to clarify the problems there. Al-Halbusi said in a press interview that "the committee has asked the oil minister through an official book and will be answered when it is hosted in the House of Representatives soon, pointing out that the Committee took some information about the files of oil licenses from the director of Sumo Company and we are completing investigations of the remaining files." He added that "the answers of the Minister of Oil will be announced in the media when hosted during the next few days The Committee revealed oil and gas parliamentary, last month, the loss of Iraq more than 50 billion dollars in the rounds of oil licenses, indicating that the Commission has evidence and documents to confirm the existence of corruption in Those tours.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:39 pm