Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel hinders trade between Iran and Europe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel hinders trade between Iran and Europe Empty Israel hinders trade between Iran and Europe

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:56 am

Israel hinders trade between Iran and Europe

10:28 - 15/07/2019

Israel hinders trade between Iran and Europe %D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-696x392
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Israeli newspaper "Israel Hume" revealed on Monday that the state of occupation "submitted a new judicial initiative" that would block the mechanism of trade exchange between Iran and European countries, to circumvent the US sanctions imposed on Tehran.
    "The mechanism that the Israeli initiative is trying to block is the one known as the Exchange Support Tool, which was formed by Germany, Britain and France in order to bypass American sanctions and enable these countries to transfer funds to Iran."
    Despite the start of the mechanism two weeks ago, the Israeli judicial initiative threatens to beat this mechanism because of the tendency of Israeli families "claiming to have been harmed by terrorism" with an Israeli organization active in this field called Shorat Hadin. The move is aimed at trying to seize Iranian funds arriving in Iran via the new Instex mechanism.
    According to the newspaper, the move was made by Israeli and American families who lost their sons in operations inside Israel, by various organizations financed by Iran , such as the Islamic Jihad and Hamas. The families are waving court decisions that have sentenced them to hundreds of millions of dollars in federal compensation. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:12 am