Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of a proposal to integrate the law of integrity and graft

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of a proposal to integrate the law of integrity and graft Empty Disclosure of a proposal to integrate the law of integrity and graft

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Disclosure of a proposal to integrate the law of integrity and graft
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] July 22, 2019 [/ltr]

[size]
      BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Parliamentary Integrity Committee on Monday unveiled a proposal to merge the law of integrity and the law of graft, citing the reason that the two laws share the same content and content in most of their paragraphs. "The idea of ​​merging the two laws comes with the same characteristics and content, so the committee is trying to merge the two laws so that the efforts to detect corruption will not be dispersed," committee member Abdul Amir al-Mayahi said in a statement read by Sumer News. Al-Mayahi added that "the integration of the two laws has the right of the Integrity Commission to follow up on corruption through its main work is to monitor the work of state institutions and graft," noting that "the grades covered by filling out the disclosure form are the special grades and agents of the ministers and the Commission is responsible for follow-up inputs of financial persons and personal property To those who occupy these positions. "[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:09 am