Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: The survival of the Baghdad police chief with his position is a legal offense and his dismiss

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: The survival of the Baghdad police chief with his position is a legal offense and his dismiss Empty Legal: The survival of the Baghdad police chief with his position is a legal offense and his dismiss

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Aug 2019, 9:28 am

Legal: The survival of the Baghdad police chief with his position is a legal offense and his dismissal is correct

16:19 - 04/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi said on Sunday that the survival of the Baghdad police chief Major General Ali al-Ghurairi for more than ten years by proxy is a legal violation, while the dismissal by[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yassin al-Yasiri after the escape of prisoners from one of the police stations of the capital is true and not contrary Of the law.
    Tamimi said in a statement / information /, " The text of the law to take over the security and administrative positions only for four years, and the survival Ghurairy for more than ten years , thepost of acting Baghdad police chief is contrary to the law , " pointing out that "Ghurairy included the conduct of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] To end the proxy portfolio. "
    He added that "according to the law has the right to three points of dismissal of the police chief of Baghdad is the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the Council of Representatives and the Council of the province as being supervisors and administrative supervisors of the work of Al-Ghurairi," noting that "the dismissal of al-Ghurairi by Yasiri is true and not contrary to the law."
    The Baghdad Provincial Council said on Sunday that the dismissal of the Baghdad police chief is illegal because the authority is vested in the council in accordance with Law 21, while stressing full commitment to all measures taken by the Ministry of the Interior. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:46 am