Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Block binders reveal "dark rooms" for trading special grade positions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Block binders reveal "dark rooms" for trading special grade positions Empty Block binders reveal "dark rooms" for trading special grade positions

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Aug 2019, 10:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Block binders reveal "dark rooms" for trading special grade positions

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi has asked for the names of the candidates to be studied, a deputy of the Sadikoun parliamentary bloc of the Asaib Ahl al-Haq movement said on Sunday.
    Awad said in a statement to "Ghalgamesh Press", "The file of special grades are traded in the dark rooms," noting that "the book, which came to the House of Representatives, which included the names of special grades on him a lot of question marks and do not qualify some names to be directors of the Department" .
    He pointed out that "the special grades that came from the Prime Minister to the House of Representatives did not take the legal path of the existence of many question mark on the names of candidates," and called on the Prime Minister to "fully provide grades of the career and not fragmented or sent in part, for their study and scrutiny."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:17 pm