Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ur profits exceed KD 20 billion in first half of 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ur profits exceed KD 20 billion in first half of 2019 Empty Ur profits exceed KD 20 billion in first half of 2019

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Aug 2019, 2:05 am

Ur profits exceed KD 20 billion in first half of 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or General Company announced that its sales increased to  25 billion dinars during the first half of this year, while it indicated that it had signed a contract with the Central Electricity Company to supply it with wires and cables at a cost of two billion and 600 million dinars.
    The company manager Haidar Sahar said in a statement quoted by the official newspaper "morning" and seen by "Economy News", that "the company signed a contract with the State Electricity Company at a cost of two billion and 685 million dinars to be equipped with cables and electrical wires," indicating that "the contract includes the supply of air wires 285 kilometers and electrical and other cables. "
    He stressed that "the company continues to modernize its production lines and improve and increase production to support the domestic product that matches the importer," explaining that "the volume of sales of the company during the first half of this year has increased significantly compared to last year, where revenues reached about 25 billion dollars last year. Sales of about three billion dinars per month and aspire to raise monthly revenues to five billion dinars.
    He pointed out that "revenues during the first half of last year only seven billion dinars," and noted that "the company plans to raise the rate of sales during the coming years to 60 billion dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 11:51 pm