Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: The current government has received a large amount of money from my government, why the proje

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: The current government has received a large amount of money from my government, why the proje Empty Abadi: The current government has received a large amount of money from my government, why the proje

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Oct 2019, 2:44 am

Abadi: The current government has received a large amount of money from my government, why the projects were absent?

OCTOBER 14TH, 2019

Revealed the establishment of new positions in ministries sold and bought
    BAGHDAD - New 
    frustration, all led to the results, what did the current government? This government has received a lot of money from my government, admittedly by the current officials, why are the projects absent? Why unemployment is heavier than before? Why are appointments based on partisan grounds? At the moment, in some governorates, an employee is fired because of a comment on social networking sites on the Internet. Failure to deal with popular demands today may lead to a collapse, God forbid, especially in the presence of armed groups outside the state, and mafias of corruption dominating the state in general, and the lack of will to make a decision, which leads to the fall of the situation on the heads of people and this is the real danger now. . 
    “Corruption is rampant, and it cannot be eliminated with a single blow, in one or two presidential terms. It needs to work hard and continuous, in order to eliminate it…
    But we need to introduce measures that fight corruption, which the citizen touches, and not vice versa. That is why I say that not to fight the previous corruption and add new corruption to him, this leads to the frustration and despair of the citizen. In this current government, the sale of positions has been made public, and new posts have been established within certain ministries, for the purpose of selling them, and this is also done publicly, and this is frankly new corruption. It was also noted that quotas for political blocs have been established in various government contracts, and each party has a stake in this. Previously, there was corruption, but the corrupt is afraid and cover up from the state and accountability, but now there is no fear, and the government and the judiciary are not moving about the current corruption ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 4:47 pm