Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Public discontent” pushes MPs to rally for tomorrow's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Public discontent” pushes MPs to rally for tomorrow's session Empty “Public discontent” pushes MPs to rally for tomorrow's session

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Nov 2019, 8:49 am

“Public discontent” pushes MPs to rally for tomorrow's session

14:33 - 03/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Maalouma / Baghdad ..
    Member of the parliamentary authority Abbas Jaber al-Atafi, on Sunday, the existence of mobility and mobilization of parliament to hold a session on Monday, pointing to the presence of public discontent against the parliament.
    Al-Atafi said in a statement to the information, that "there is a parliamentary movement within the Chamber of the House of Representatives to hold a meeting on Monday," noting that "the Reform Front called on all deputies to come to the Council to pressure the Presidency to hold continuous sessions until the demands of the demonstrators."
    He added that "there is popular and public discontent against the House of Representatives and this requires us to hold continuous sessions to absorb the anger of the Iraqi street."
    Al-Atafi stressed that "the parliamentary reform front rallies to convene a session tomorrow to take important new decisions that would restore the confidence of the street representatives of the Iraqi people within the House of Representatives," noting that "the number will be completed tomorrow for the members of the Council and pending the holding of the manifestation by the Presidency." Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:39 am