Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hal bloc talks about its official position from al-Maliki

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Hal bloc talks about its official position from al-Maliki  Empty Al-Hal bloc talks about its official position from al-Maliki

Post by chouchou Mon 26 May 2014, 4:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Al-Hal bloc led by Jamal al-Karbouli denied on Monday, its bias to the State of Law coalition led by Prime Minister ,Nuri al-Maliki. The bloc said in a statement reported for " Shafaq News " , that "We assure the public opinion and our voters that Al-Hal bloc’s position from forming a government that it must be settled within the National Alliance and do not be a part of the conflict of the prime ministry , especially after the announcement of Mr. Hakim , parties and personalities that the propriety is   to the National coalition , not biased to this party or that

. "
    The statement added, " We emphasize to our masses that al-Hal bloc is in the process to build titled National forces Union ( Union ) for the purpose of preparing a negotiation paper that combines the legitimate demands of the six protesting provinces, in order to be implemented during the negotiations to form the next government with the National coalition’s candidate for the presidency of the Council of Ministers

. "
    Al-Hal bloc announced earlier , its intention to hold a referendum on what he called the six protesting provinces to determine priorities during negotiations with the National coalition’s candidate in the formation of the new government

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:53 pm