Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: Abdul Mahdi could face the death penalty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: Abdul Mahdi could face the death penalty Empty Legal expert: Abdul Mahdi could face the death penalty

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Dec 2019, 2:29 am

Legal expert: Abdul Mahdi could face the death penalty

09:10 - 02/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The legal expert Ali Jaber Tamimi, Monday, that the outgoing Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will face the death penalty in the event of trial, pointing out that Abdul Mahdi has immunity and can be prosecuted at any time.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to the information, that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] responsible for the crimes that occurred against the demonstrators, as the Iraqi law in Article 24 of the military penalties, Article 52 of the Internal Security Forces Law and Article 48 of the Civil Penal Code, all say that the President He bears full responsibility for the genocide and murder that occurs in the demonstrations. ”
    Al-Tamimi added that "international law in the criminal court in its articles 6 and 7 holds the president fully responsible even if he did not give orders to kill the demonstrators."
    He explained that "the punishment of the president who caused the killing of demonstrators in accordance with Article 406/1/1000, which confirms premeditated murder premeditated, is the death penalty in Iraqi law, but the International Criminal Court sentenced to life imprisonment." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:43 am