Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Speaker of Parliament surprised Barham Salih: You were notified more than a year ago about th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Speaker of Parliament surprised Barham Salih: You were notified more than a year ago about th Empty Deputy Speaker of Parliament surprised Barham Salih: You were notified more than a year ago about th

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Dec 2019, 2:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

12/16 2019 08:01:17

Shafaq News / Member of the Presidency of the Iraqi Parliament, Hassan Al-Kaabi, said that Parliament had previously identified the largest parliamentary bloc for the Presidency.
    This came in a reply message sent by Al-Kaabi to an inquiry made yesterday by the President of the Republic regarding the largest parliamentary bloc, which is responsible for submitting a candidate to form the new government.
    Al-Kaabi said in his address to Barham Salih, "You have already been notified of the largest number of parliamentary blocs in the House of Representatives, and on the basis of them you nominated its candidate, Adel Abdul Mahdi, to form the current government."
    It was not clear yet the features of the new candidate to assume the post of prime minister in the next government whose features have not yet been determined, and whether it is a transitional government for a specified period, or a government that completes the term of the resigned government.
    The 15-day deadline was nearing the end under which President Barham Saleh could constitutionally appoint a candidate to form a government in accordance with the constitution.
    Attached is the answer to Al-Kaabi, with the special book on the largest bloc that was sent more than a year ago to the presidency

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:02 am