Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait calls for providing rapid support for Iraq against terrorist

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Kuwait calls for providing rapid support for Iraq against terrorist Empty Kuwait calls for providing rapid support for Iraq against terrorist

Post by Bama Diva Fri 13 Jun 2014, 8:32 am

Kuwait calls for providing rapid support for Iraq against terrorist

13/06/2014 

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Sabah said developments in Iraq is deeply troubling, not for Kuwait but also to all the countries of the region as well, and may have consequences too bad in the absence of a joint response against terrorism.

He morning during a news conference with his Greek counterpart Evangelos Venizelos during his visit to Greece, seen by Agency / Source News /, "believed that what was happening was expected, indicating that the Alکoیt been warned he will be Hnaک consequences in case of extension of the developments in Syria to countries other. 

He explained: "I think that what is happening is a translation of what کna warn him of the crisis in Syria, that the destruction will extend from Syria to neighboring countries and the countries of the region." 

He added that "any threat to the countries of the region or extremism displays security in the region at risk." He morning "that events and their consequences to each metrics will be a threat to the region if it did not face a united stand against terrorism and limit its spread and limit the spread of sectarianism." Finished

http://l-news.net/index.php/policy/50487.html

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:18 am