Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Petroleum products The camps for the displaced are provided with 200 liters of white oil per family,

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Petroleum products The camps for the displaced are provided with 200 liters of white oil per family, Empty Petroleum products The camps for the displaced are provided with 200 liters of white oil per family,

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jan 2020, 2:51 am

Petroleum products The camps for the displaced are provided with 200 liters of white oil per family, free of charge

•  Time: 1/15/2020 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Oil Products Distribution Company announced, on Wednesday, the supply of camps for the displaced in Dohuk Governorate, the Nimrud camp in Jabal Sinjar, the Jada camp, and Hammam al-Alil with 200 liters of white oil, free of charge for each family.
    "The mentioned quantity will be distributed to the camps in the form of payments according to an organized mechanism, and the company is keen to provide all the needs of the displaced families with oil derivatives as it pays great attention to the file of the displaced," he said in a statement received by Al Furat News. "This comes through the continuous field monitoring conducted by company officials at the sites where the displaced are being prepared." 
    Talib added, "We will spare no effort to continue supplying the areas affected by terrorism with the necessary fuel, whether it is for the displaced or from those returning to their areas or through our company to rehabilitate the distribution outlets in those governorates and re-supply them with oil products until life returns to normal."
    The statement pointed out that "the Ministry of Oil, through the distribution company, continues to supply the monthly rations of petroleum products for the displaced and the liberated areas since the beginning of the displacement by laying out preparation plans to cover their needs in light of the humanitarian circumstance they face in order to help them return to normal life in their liberated cities."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:58 pm