Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

By name ... four candidates are awaiting Saleh's arrival to assign one of them as prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

By name ... four candidates are awaiting Saleh's arrival to assign one of them as prime minister Empty By name ... four candidates are awaiting Saleh's arrival to assign one of them as prime minister

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Jan 2020, 6:34 am

By name ... four candidates are awaiting Saleh's arrival to assign one of them as prime minister

12:24 - 26/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, the deputy from the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Jaber revealed a semi-final agreement for the political blocs to nominate one of the four candidates for prime minister once President of the Republic Barham Salih arrived in Baghdad, noting that Abdul-Ghani Al-Asadi is the strongest of the four, where he entered strongly to compete.
    Jaber said in a statement to the "information", that "the number of candidates whose names were presented in the dozens and after their filtering by the political blocs, and with a near-certain agreement, the names were limited between Ali Al-Shukri, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, Mustafa Al-Kazemi and Abdul-Ghani Al-Asadi."
    He added that “Al-Asadi entered strongly through his enjoyment of specifications that match the demand of the rational authority and the demonstrators, as well as his respect by the political blocs”, noting that “the next government will be obligated to prepare for early elections and implement the parliament’s decision to schedule the withdrawal of foreign forces.”
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Al-Fatlawi confirmed in a previous statement to “Al-Maalouma”, the next 72 hours will witness an evolution regarding the position of the Prime Minister, stressing that the caretaker Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] excluded from re-granting confidence. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:36 pm