Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former adviser to the President of the Republic: The protesters suffer from severe divisions and t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A former adviser to the President of the Republic: The protesters suffer from severe divisions and t Empty A former adviser to the President of the Republic: The protesters suffer from severe divisions and t

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Feb 2020, 2:06 am

A former adviser to the President of the Republic: The protesters suffer from severe divisions and there is no one to represent them

10:22 - 04/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The former advisor to the President of the Republic, researcher Farhad Alaeddin, confirmed on Tuesday that the demonstrators suffer from severe divisions and there is no one to represent them, indicating that the misfortune could be in the interest of the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.
    Aladdin said in a statement reported by Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper and seen by him / the information: “Allawi’s mission seems very difficult in terms of compatibility between two extremes, namely the street and political blocs, but in reality this could be an opportunity in his favor if the selection of the surrounding team is better. The ministers were chosen on the basis of the principle of efficiency and integrity rather than quotas and favoritism.
    He added that "the parties are now in a narrow corner and they will not be able to reject his nominations for ministers if those nominations were correct."
    Aladdin explained, "The street itself is not unified and suffers from many acute divisions, and there is no one to represent it, and therefore if he managed to win a group of them, there would be nothing that he would be afraid of, especially if he could achieve part of his pledges." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:07 pm