Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki refuses to resign in exchange for U.S. air support

chouchou
    chouchou

Maliki refuses to resign in exchange for U.S. air support Empty Maliki refuses to resign in exchange for U.S. air support

Post by chouchou Fri 20 Jun 2014, 2:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The spokesman of the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki indicated that the latter rejected the condition set by the United States which requires his resignation in exchange for launching air strikes on the terrorist elements of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant by the U.S Air Force.

On Thursday the British Guardian newspaper reported that the spokesman of Al-Maliki, Zuhair Al Nahar, said that ”the West should immediately support the efforts of the Iraqi government forces against ISIL instead of demanding a change in the government.” He stressed that Al-Maliki ” id not use the methods of sectarianism at all.”

The newspaper said that Al Nahar reported to the fourth leg “BBC” as saying, “our focus has to be on urgent matters such as air support, logistics and intelligence information to defeat terrorists who make up a real threat to the stability of Iraq and the region as a whole. “

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 11:33 pm