Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi opens the first channel of communication with the Kurds about the formation of his government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi opens the first channel of communication with the Kurds about the formation of his government Empty Allawi opens the first channel of communication with the Kurds about the formation of his government

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Feb 2020, 10:49 am

Allawi opens the first channel of communication with the Kurds about the formation of his government

•  Time: 2/14/2020 6:17 PM

•  Read: 1,521 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Today, Friday, the head of the Supreme Political Council and the interests of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan received a phone call from Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.
    [size=15][rtl][size=21]The National Union media did not give any details about the call, but they were likely to discuss efforts to form the new government.[/rtl]

[rtl]The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, commissioned Allawi to form the transitional government on the first of this month, and he now has two weeks to present it to Parliament to gain confidence, amid conflicting reports about the recent announcement of the booth.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The prime minister-designate is scheduled to visit the Kurdistan region to discuss with the Kurdish parties about the formation of the government and the fate of previous agreements between Baghdad and Erbil.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Ammar Al-Masoudi[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 9:59 pm