Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Fear of American Zarfi connections is legitimate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Fear of American Zarfi connections is legitimate Empty Deputy: Fear of American Zarfi connections is legitimate

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Mar 2020, 6:16 am

Deputy: Fear of American Zarfi connections is legitimate

12:48 - 3/18/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the House of Representatives, Alia Nassif, confirmed on Wednesday that the opposition of some Shiite political forces to the appointment of Adnan al-Zarfi and their fear of American links is a legitimate matter, asking those forces not to follow the policy of treason and open serious dialogues with him.
    Nassif said to the statement, "The caretaker government committed constitutional violations that were not committed by any previous government, and that the conditions and challenges that the country is going through are very difficult, and a full-fledged government must be established and that any delay will lead us to great pitfalls."
    She added that "the objections of some Shiite political forces to al-Zarfi are legitimate because they believe that there are American ties to him, and this is what makes them worry about his delay in implementing the parliament's decision to expel foreign forces, including the American forces." ”
    And the leader of the Sadrist movement [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Earlier, he announced his rejection of the American interference in the issue of the prime minister, stressing that it is a purely Iraqi matter. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 4:30 pm