Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For his fear of the constitution .. Deputy calls Al-Zrafi to apologize for assuming the position of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - For his fear of the constitution .. Deputy calls Al-Zrafi to apologize for assuming the position of  Empty For his fear of the constitution .. Deputy calls Al-Zrafi to apologize for assuming the position of

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Mar 2020, 2:56 pm

For his fear of the constitution .. Deputy calls Al-Zrafi to apologize for assuming the position of Prime Minister

19:29 - 23/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Monday, MP from the Parliamentary Legal Committee Hussein Al-Aqabi called on Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zrafi to apologize for forming the new government to avoid a political “closure” in the country, stressing that many political blocs consider his mandate unconstitutional
    Al-Oqabi said to “The Information” that “most legal opinions already agree that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, violated the constitution when he commissioned Adnan Al-Zarfi to form the new government. The political scene is blocked and closed by these practices. ”
    He added, "The assignment of Saleh Al-Zorfi is a controversial option and increases the complexity of the political scene. Therefore, Al-Zarfi should apologize in order to preserve the political rules and customs followed in the assignment."
    Al-Fateh coalition revealed, on Monday, that the United States of America pressured the Sunni and Kurdish political blocs loyal to it to pass the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi in the House of Representatives. X ended 15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:12 pm