Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy For Al-Fateh: We Will Not Allow America And Its Embassy To Pass Its Soldier On To Lead The Tr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy For Al-Fateh: We Will Not Allow America And Its Embassy To Pass Its Soldier On To Lead The Tr Empty Deputy For Al-Fateh: We Will Not Allow America And Its Embassy To Pass Its Soldier On To Lead The Tr

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Mar 2020, 3:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]Deputy For Al-Fateh: We Will Not Allow America And Its Embassy To Pass Its Soldier On To Lead The Transitional Government
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 3/28/28 - 9:00 PM  22[/size]
    Al-Ahed News: Follow-up
    Representative of the Badr Parliamentary Bloc, Karim Alaiwi, confirmed today, Saturday, that the desire of some to pass the candidate for prime minister, Adnan Al-Zarfi, in an unconstitutional manner is a fantasy and we will not allow it at all costs, warning of the success of the American project in passing its soldier to the prime minister.
    Aliwi said in a press interview, We are well aware that the imposition of a controversial candidate for the presidency of the Council of Ministers is a new attempt to impose the wills, but we will be a bulwark against the candidate who still has corruption files and has not yet been closed despite his arrival in the Council Deputies ”,
    He pointed out that "the desire of some to pass the candidate for prime minister in an unconstitutional manner is a fantasy and we will not allow it whatever the cost."
    He added that "Al-Zarrafi's recent speech that he voted on the crowd as an Iraqi force is a far-fetched speech that he adopts, given that in the voting session on the crowd law, I was out of responsibility and demanded at that time that the crowd be dissolved."
    Stressing, "We will not forget your last statement and attack you against the resistance, and we will tell you, frankly, that you must return to the recent past when you agreed with the Americans to storm the presence of Imam Ali, peace be upon him, and exterminate the Mahdi Army, and we hope that your memory will not be weak so that you forget such things."
    And Aliwi stressed, "We will not allow America and its embassy in Baghdad to pass its soldier to the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, whatever the cost to us, because Iraq and its people and the blood of the martyrs are a trust in our necks, and we will not abandon them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 03 May 2024, 6:44 pm