Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lawmaker: Al-Kazemi imposes his will on the Shiites only

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lawmaker: Al-Kazemi imposes his will on the Shiites only Empty Lawmaker: Al-Kazemi imposes his will on the Shiites only

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Apr 2020, 1:57 am

Lawmaker: Al-Kazemi imposes his will on the Shiites only

09:26 - 23/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the State of Law Coalition, Mansour Al-Baiji, Thursday accused Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi of “imposing” his will on the Shiite forces only at a time agreed to the conditions of the Kurds and Sunnis.
    Al-Baiji said in televised statements, followed by / information /, that "the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi is imposing his will on the Shiite forces only," noting that "Al-Kazemi agrees with the conditions of the Kurds and Sunnis."
    He added, "It is the weakness of the Shiite politicians who made others impose their ministers on the commissioner Mustafa Al-Kazemi," considering that "if Al-Kazemi wants to succeed, he must choose his cabinet from independent ministers."
    Al-Baiji indicated that "the external decision is stronger than the internal decision in choosing which prime minister." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:19 pm