Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: The rule of law will not boycott the session of granting confidence, and he will attend for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: The rule of law will not boycott the session of granting confidence, and he will attend for  Empty Nassif: The rule of law will not boycott the session of granting confidence, and he will attend for

Post by Rocky Tue 05 May 2020, 11:36 am

Nassif: The rule of law will not boycott the session of granting confidence, and he will attend for this reason

18:17 - 05/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The deputy for the State of Law coalition, Alia Nassif, confirmed on Tuesday that her coalition members will attend during the session of granting confidence to the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday.
    Nassif said in a statement to the "information", that "the coalition of state law does not intend to boycott the session of granting confidence and will attend with all its members", pointing out that "the state of law will meet this evening to determine its position on the Al-Kazemi government."
    She added that "the presence of the rule of law in the session of granting confidence will be to stop the passage of ministers associated with the American embassy and involved in suspicions of corruption," indicating that "the reason for the retreat of the law from its support for Al-Kazemi occurred because of the nomination of incompetent personalities associated with the American embassy."
    And a parliamentary source revealed, yesterday, Sunday, the American embassy’s interference in imposing a candidate against Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi to assume the post of Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs. It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 11:07 pm