Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

A deputy for other officials reveals a move to resolve positions by proxy

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

A deputy for other officials reveals a move to resolve positions by proxy Empty A deputy for other officials reveals a move to resolve positions by proxy

Post by wciappetta Sun 10 May 2020, 9:22 am

CBI gov change comes to mind, its the only special grade I care about.

A deputy for other officials reveals a move to resolve positions by proxy

May 10, 2020  

Editing Date: 10/5/2020 15:42
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [Baghdad-Ain]
    The deputy of the Alliance of Saireon Ghayb al-Amiri revealed, on Sunday, a move by Parliament and the new government to resolve proxy positions.
    Al-Omairi said in an interview that “there are priorities for the new government, such as the economic, health and social situation.”
    Regarding the proxy positions, Al-Amiri stressed the need for the government and parliament to vote on them because these positions have a direct impact on the work of the state in general, and this file must be resolved and there should be a vote for some special grades.
    Al-Omairi pointed out that “whoever is nominated must be competent and professional, and that the Cabinet appoints the appropriate personalities.”
    He continued, “The ministers should be ready to take full responsibility in this regard,” adding that “Parliament must end this file by voting, and there is movement from the new government on this issue.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

A deputy for other officials reveals a move to resolve positions by proxy Empty Re: A deputy for other officials reveals a move to resolve positions by proxy

Post by lesley.beter Mon 11 May 2020, 9:59 am

Hard to believe we are still waiting on this

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:37 am