Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of Ministers allocates its next session to discuss the 2021 draft budget law

chouchou
    chouchou

The Council of Ministers allocates its next session to discuss the 2021 draft budget law Empty The Council of Ministers allocates its next session to discuss the 2021 draft budget law

Post by chouchou Wed 25 Nov 2020, 7:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [Baghdad_Where]

The Minister of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities, Hassan Nazim, revealed, on Tuesday, the Cabinet’s decision to allocate the next session to discussing the draft budget law for 2021 only.

Nazem said in a press conference, “The government is counting on investment projects and it is working through investment and facilitating it to maximize revenues,” indicating that “the government has continuous meetings in order to address errors in the borrowing law.”

He added, “The Minister of Health presented during the Cabinet session a detailed presentation of the developments of the Corona pandemic, and it was recommended that Iraq enter into financial commitments with other companies producing the Corona vaccine to ensure coverage of groups other than twenty percent.”

Nazem stressed, “securing the return of 25,000 displaced people within one month, and preparing a plan to close camps for displaced people in Kurdistan at the beginning of next year.”

He continued, “The Council of Ministers voted for the Ministry of Transport to implement the road linking the Grand Port of Faw and Umm Qasr, and also tasked the Ministry of Education with resolving the draft law of the Scientific Research Authority,” revealing ”

The Minister of Culture continued, “The cabinet also voted on the third annual report of the Council for Combating Money Laundering and Financing Terrorism.”

As he pointed out that “the process of registering biometric cards has reached a rate of 60%,” stressing “the need to review the tenth paragraph of the borrowing law related to the abolition of customs exemptions.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:16 am