Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The agreement with the Korean Daewoo to implement the Faw port and start in the next few days

chouchou
    chouchou

The agreement with the Korean Daewoo to implement the Faw port and start in the next few days Empty The agreement with the Korean Daewoo to implement the Faw port and start in the next few days

Post by chouchou Tue 22 Dec 2020, 11:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Minister of Transport, Captain Nasser Hussain Bandar Al-Shibli, announced today, Tuesday, that the Ministry of Transport has been authorized by the Council of Ministers to contract with the Korean company Daewoo and to start implementing the Faw Grand Port project, this came during the regular meeting of the Council of Ministers held this day.

Al-Shibli said in a tweet: We congratulate the Iraqi people and for the efforts of the benevolent and sincere people, the Council of Ministers has voted to authorize the Ministry of Transport to implement the large port of Faw.

Al-Shibli said: After hard effort and painstaking negotiations, we will proceed to sign with the Korean company, Daewoo, to establish the large Faw port, which is a dream that has long been a dream for Iraqis who want the revival of this country.

Pointing out that the start of implementation will be within days after signing, as we will start implementing the five projects that were agreed upon in the aforementioned contract, which are important and large projects that will be a good opening for Iraq, in addition to employing thousands of workers, these projects put the port of Faw at the forefront of ports in the region .

Stressing that the Council of Ministers with all its members, as well as the General Secretariat and Parliament, had a prominent role in bringing this project to the ground, and in conclusion he indicated with high respect that the maddened mug was for the Iraqi people who would otherwise not see the light of this project.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:29 pm